June 28, 2018 - Work continues on numerous fronts this next week in the City.
- Hillcrest Drive (Niagara to Sunnyside)
- Lane shifts along Hillcrest for asphalt milling and patching on the road shoulders
- Lane shifts on Hillcrest at the intersection of Niagara to replace the valley pan. It will be constructed half at a time to leave access open for traffic.
- Hillcrest will be closed starting Wednesday, July 4th to the middle of the following week for entire road milling and overlay of asphalt
- Niagara Road (Hillcrest to Townsend)
- Westbound lane closed along waterline work front. Follow the posted detours.
- Park Avenue (South 12th to South 6th)
- Shoulder work for waterline replacement
- Isolated lane shifts on Park
- Ogden Road (Townsend to Woodgate)
- Road closed to thru traffic Friday, June 29th through Tuesday for paving. Follow the posted detours around the site.
- Local traffic access will remain open to businesses
The City asks that motorists and pedestrians exercise caution within the work areas, and to please respect all coned off areas. Local access will remain open for businesses and residents. Any questions regarding the project may be directed to City Engineer Scott Murphy at (970) 901-1792