Licenses & Permits

The City Clerk's Office administers the following permits.

The City of Montrose does not have a general business license, however, it does require a Sales Tax License for businesses that conduct retail sales within the city limits or deliver retail products into the city for retail sale.

Permits and license titles are linked to application information when practical. For further information about any permit listed, please contact the City Clerk's Office.